What an awesome idea! I should probably start doing this monthly. Here they are in no particular order:
1. Keep the "man room" clean. We have a room in our home that we affectionately refer to as "the man room". It was given this nickname after I told Tyler that he could do whatever he wanted to this room until we have a child to sleep in it. The walls and the ceiling are painted an ugly peach color that will forever haunt me. I painted over SO MUCH peach when we first moved in! I left that room untouched thinking that when we have a baby one day, I'll want to change it anyway. For now it is decorated with pictures of famous athletes, soccer awards, and Utah Jazz flags. It contains a big comfy chair, TV, and Tyler's PS2. 9 times out of 10, the room is a disaster area because it also holds a lot of our storage. We cleaned it last week and I am determined to maintain its cleanliness as long as possible.
2. Keep our new bush alive. We killed our last one; let's keep this one up and running for good this time.
3. Plan a Murder Mystery Party. We are so doing it! It's actually going to happen after Halloween, but it will be a total blast. Text or call me if anyone wants in!
4. Decide what to do about Goldilocks. Goldilocks is our Accord that we love very much, but which we no longer need. We either need to sell her or keep her for Jakie to drive when he gets home from the mish. It's a big decision.
5. Rake our leaves regularly. The huge supply of gigantic trees in our yard creates quite a mess in the fall. Most often we attack the clutter at night with head lamps strapped to our faces because we're not home during the day. This is a miserable and freezing way to go about cleaning your yard. Instead, this year we're going to rake/blow the leaves at least once each week in daylight so it doesn't turn into such an ordeal.
6. See the new Harry Potter movie. I realize that this is a silly goal, but it's important. We want to see it within a month.
7. Plan our cruise. We are going in February, so there is much to do. We still need to plan our excusions and hire someone to pick us up from the airport. There are two things that I'm going to insist on doing: taking Ty on the 1000 foot zip line adventure (coolest thing I've ever done) and parasailing. The rest is up in the air and I still have to figure out if I should buy them the expensive way or take a chance and barter with the people on shore; it's a gamble either way.
10.19.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Wedding
Vwala! Here are our pictures as promised. They're miniscule looking on here, but you should be able to click on the link to enjoy them in a more big and beautiful state.
Temple Day
We took this on the day of my first temple visit
The Great Outdoors
Pre-Marriage Camping trip
2 comments:
Can I still ask to be "in" for the murder mystery party, even though this is an old post now? Ha ha! Of course, baby and Luke's homework may prevent us, but it would be so fun if we could make it!
Of course you can be in! I'll let you know when we settle on a date. The only problem is that you MUST come if you get the invite. A characterless murder mystery would be no good at all.
Post a Comment