This post almost didn't make it on here today. But guess what? I can't turn down a challenge, so here we are posting on a crazy and hectic Saturday. Whew. I'll make this one fast.
It was hard to pick a picture for this post since both of us have been to cool places, but not always together. For the purposes of this blog, we decided to post a picture from our favorite vacation that we've been able to take together.
This one was taken during our trip to Orlando, Florida at Disney World. We had some awesome times on this trip visiting theme parks and checking out the city.
However I will say that our new favorite vacation is likely to be coming early next year when we journey to Mexico for a Mexican Riviera cruise. Cannot WAIT!!!
Tyler here, Sha is off cleaning the house and I'd rather write than clean the house. I better be fast so I'm not sleeping on the couch for the next week. We ditched the ward harvest/chili cookoff so we can get the house cleaned up and go on a date tonight. We went to Orlando with Sha's family and had a splendid time. Sha's favorite ride was the Tower of Terror which we went on like five times, thankfully we had fast passes. I really liked the Rip Ride Rocket at Universal Studios, being able to choose the music that played while the ride was going was awesome and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter looked cool. I think we already posted about this trip so scroll down and you'll get all the juicy details.
Tyler here, Sha is off cleaning the house and I'd rather write than clean the house. I better be fast so I'm not sleeping on the couch for the next week. We ditched the ward harvest/chili cookoff so we can get the house cleaned up and go on a date tonight. We went to Orlando with Sha's family and had a splendid time. Sha's favorite ride was the Tower of Terror which we went on like five times, thankfully we had fast passes. I really liked the Rip Ride Rocket at Universal Studios, being able to choose the music that played while the ride was going was awesome and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter looked cool. I think we already posted about this trip so scroll down and you'll get all the juicy details.
No comments:
Post a Comment