When I was younger I made a list, just like every other girl who attends young womens, and wrote down the things I wanted in my future husband. The list included traits like affectionate, adventurous, willing to let me ride motorcycles and preferably ride them with me, faithful, patient, loyal, smart, etc... and surprisingly, Tyler fit all of them! I thought it was too good to be true when I first met him, but I am happy to say that three years later, he still has all of those qualities. Wowie!
I love him because he is kind and thoughtful and always willing to go camping with me. I love him because he puts up with my quirks. I love him because he sends me cute texts like this one from last Friday, "I just wanted to let you know that you are a fantastic catch and from the moment I met you I knew you were special. Thank you so much for marrying me and making me the happiest husband in the world." He really is golden.
So.... in answer to the question, I see myself being with this man in the future and even beyond the future. Tyler has taught me that marriage is a total blast! I love being married and I love having Tyler as a husband. Life pretty much rocks. To infinity and beyond!

No comments:
Post a Comment