10.12.2010
Tyler's 3.25 post
Well I decided that since I am part owner of this blog, I should take an opportunity to say what is going on in our life. I finally sold our Accord which I must admit I didn't ask enough for, that is depressing considering the fact that we went and bought Sha new makeup the same night and realized that we actually needed the extra cash that I let slip through my fingers. Thankfully I won't be doing that again for a long time. My desire to get my MBA is about at 8.5 but my desire to study for the entrance exam is about at 2 which leaves me in a sticky situation considering my five year plan is to be living in Ohio working at AF Headquarters. Overall, I think girls waiting for missionaries is silly and shouldn't be done. It does work out for a select few namely Luke and Andrea, Nick and Maria, Natalie and Terry and Elder Groberg as depicted in "The Other Side of Heaven" I can't think of anyone else right now. I love soccer. I will drop 99% of all things for a chance to go to a RSL game. I am trying to talk Sha into flying to Manchester to watch Man U vs Chelsea and when there isn't a match on, doing other touristy things like shopping. Well that about sums up my random thoughts for this evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Wedding
Vwala! Here are our pictures as promised. They're miniscule looking on here, but you should be able to click on the link to enjoy them in a more big and beautiful state.
Temple Day
We took this on the day of my first temple visit
The Great Outdoors
Pre-Marriage Camping trip
5 comments:
If you come to Manchester you better come see us! We are only an hour and a half from the Manchester airport!! And I don't think you will EVER see a post on my blog by Matt, hence the reason I turned it into my blog instead of our blog, lol!
I love this post.
Chelsea is my team!!! :) Well... sort of. My favorite Londoner is a Chelsea fan, so I am too. He converted me while I was over there a couple of years ago.
P.S. I like the missionary thing. It's a good piece of information for everyone to know about you. ;) Shae and I both agree with you. From experience even? Sad.
Jen- I was all excited when I read your comment. Then when I showed it to Tyler, he informed me that you were probably referring to Manchester, Maine. He is referring to Manchester, England (a much more expensive plane ticket unfortunately). Drat. It would definitely be awesome to get together sometime!
Stephie- I didn't know you were a soccer fan! Tyler is actually a huge Manchester United fan, but clearly he sees Chelsea as a worthy opponent. You should come with us.... SEVERAL years from now when we can actually afford such a trip :)
It seems like so long ago that we were missionary girlfriends together. Holy cow! Life is so unpredictable.
Amanda- I don't want to leave you out of my responses so... Thanks :) You rock my face off.
How about me, your favorite cousin, who married her missionary? I also have at least three friends happily married to theirs. :)
Post a Comment