*I would like to start this post off by explaining that this post has undergone several changes. I tried to blog from my phone. Bad idea. Sorry if you viewed it during one of the under construction periods. Whoops!
This post is possibly one of the easiest in my 30 day blog challenge. KIM POSSIBLE takes the cake, hands down!
If I were a cartoon, I would be Kim Possible, so I guess ultimately this is a selfish answer. But seriously, me and Kim go way back!
Ever since Miss Possible began allowing the public to air her heroic undertakings (and that has been several years now), I've been sold. She is a spunky redhead with attitude and she saves the world in between classes and cheerleading practice. What's not to love about her?
It also just occurred to me that this could be a kick-butt Halloween costume if only people would recognize me. So if you chance upon me this Halloween and I'm dressed like this girl instead of the lovely Poison Ivy I had planned, just smile and know that you are one of the few who understand the meaning behind the army belt and thigh pouch.
Tyler's Take:
I'm going to go with the Flash. Which can be summed up in three words "Fast, athletic, and flirtatious" the Flash possesses "super-speed", which includes the ability to run and move extremely fast, use superhuman reflexes and seemingly violate certain laws of physics.


No comments:
Post a Comment