***

***

10.15.2010

#4 - A habit you wish you didn't have

If you were to ask me what one habit I wish I didn't have, I guess I'd have to sum it up with a response like unhealthy eating.  But that seems a little vague, doesn't it?  Personally, in your shoes, I'd feel like I got jipped with a response like that.  So I'll break it down a little to be fair.

I'd say that the first subcategory of my bad habit would belong to this:
Sugar.  In all forms.  I have a major sweet tooth and I'm sure I'd be much healthier if I could shake it but the sad truth is, I'm just not willing to.

Next in line:
Oh how I love Diet Coke products!  This one is by far my favorite though.  This little can of carbonated beverage has caffeine, aspartame, and my least favorite, phenylalanine.  And yet I love it.  Is that glutton for punishment or what? 
I've tried to limit myself to drinking this stuff at only the most desperate of girl times, but sometimes I cave.  And I enjoy every minute of it.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Diet Vanilla?! I've never seen that! Oooh I might have to go on a search!

Our Wedding

Vwala! Here are our pictures as promised. They're miniscule looking on here, but you should be able to click on the link to enjoy them in a more big and beautiful state.

Temple Day

Temple Day
We took this on the day of my first temple visit

The Great Outdoors

The Great Outdoors
Pre-Marriage Camping trip