***

***

10.28.2010

#17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for 1 day and why

Unfortunately Tyler is still away on business, so I’m afraid this will have to be another Shaela answer. However, I’m 100% confident in saying that if Tyler were here answering this question, he would offer to live the life of a famous soccer player whose name I can’t remember. He eats, sleeps, and breathes soccer and would love nothing more than to play soccer all day, every day, and get paid for it.


Me on the other hand, I have no idea who I would choose! It would probably depend on what day you asked me. Take the Kardashians for example. Can you even imagine what beautiful articles of clothing, shoes, bags, and jewelry are housed in their closets? Plus they have personal trainers, people to make them look beautiful, and no desk job. Who wouldn’t want that, right? But in the end they’re just pretty girls who are followed and scrutinized by cameras and never know who their true friends are. Not for me.

I think for today I’m going to go with an anchorwoman on Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood. I’ve always thought that being a newscaster would be tons of fun, but this way I could also have the cute clothes and makeup artists. Plus I’d be able to talk to all sorts of interesting, famous people and attend events without being bombarded by paparazzi every time I walk out the door. Now that would be fun!

No comments:

Our Wedding

Vwala! Here are our pictures as promised. They're miniscule looking on here, but you should be able to click on the link to enjoy them in a more big and beautiful state.

Temple Day

Temple Day
We took this on the day of my first temple visit

The Great Outdoors

The Great Outdoors
Pre-Marriage Camping trip