***

***

10.22.2010

#11 - Another pic of you and your friends

There is no way I can narrow this down to one, so here are several of the pics I found while searching through my computer.  Hopefully I can get these updated soonish.
This one is a classic.  A lovely painting by Savanna.  Me and my four high school besties.



 My Rachie celebrated with me in Cancun just a couple of weeks prior to my wedding.





Dear Amanda--

Why can't I find any pics with just me and you?  I found one of our legs, but no faces.  What the?  Do you have any?

1 comment:

Amanda S. said...

Haha, weird. You know, I don't think I really have any either. Let's change this!

Our Wedding

Vwala! Here are our pictures as promised. They're miniscule looking on here, but you should be able to click on the link to enjoy them in a more big and beautiful state.

Temple Day

Temple Day
We took this on the day of my first temple visit

The Great Outdoors

The Great Outdoors
Pre-Marriage Camping trip