***

***

10.26.2010

#15 - Put your ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play

This is going to be a very tricky request to post about since I don't have an iPod.  Am I stuck in the dark ages or what?  Surprisingly though, I've survived just fine without one thus far.  I have plenty of music to listen to on CDs and on our computers and I usually just listen to Pandora on my phone when I go to the gym, which never disappoints.
But don't worry, I've come prepared with a solution.  I have quite a large playlist on our computer here so I'll put that on shuffle and we'll call it even.  I listen to almost everything and this list will prove it. 


1.  "Arise" - Heartbound
2.  "Kiss the Girl" - Samuel E. Wright (Little Mermaid)
3.  "Top of the World" - All-American Rejects
4.  "Si Volvieras a Mi" - Josh Groban
5.  "So Damn Clever' - Plain White T's
6.  "Maria" - Rage Against the Machine  ... Gross.  How did this song get on here?  I'm not a fan.
7.  "Bring Him Home" - Les Mis (original broadway cast)
8.  "Something Bad" - Idena Menzel, William Youmans (Wicked soundtrack)
9.  "It Ends Tonight" - All-American Rejects
10.  "Take it to the Limit" - Eagles

No comments:

Our Wedding

Vwala! Here are our pictures as promised. They're miniscule looking on here, but you should be able to click on the link to enjoy them in a more big and beautiful state.

Temple Day

Temple Day
We took this on the day of my first temple visit

The Great Outdoors

The Great Outdoors
Pre-Marriage Camping trip