***

***

10.13.2010

#2- The Meaning Behind Our Blog Name

*Grangeville*
I'm confused about whether our blog name is technically Grangeville or Tyler & Shaela.  Since the latter is pretty self explanatory, I'll stick with Grangeville, but even that's not a super, wonderful story.

The explanation behind Grangeville is simple.  Tyler served in an area on his mission called Grangeville.  I've thought this was pretty cool ever since he showed it to me because I've always liked to refer to my experiences as Shaelaville or ___ (insert name) ville.  For example, I used to ask, "how are things in Tylerville", etc...  So when I learned that there was actually a real place on the United States map called Grangeville, I started using the term regularly.

Additionally, I believe I have our username set as Home on the Grange.  This explanation is pretty simple as well:  I'm a nerd.  I sing, "Home, home on the Grange", with variations of Tyler and Shaela rhymes following as lyrics fairly often around our home.  I've always planned on making decor of some sort to hang in my kitchen that says Home on the Grange as well.  That hasn't happened yet, but mark my words, someday it will.

No comments:

Our Wedding

Vwala! Here are our pictures as promised. They're miniscule looking on here, but you should be able to click on the link to enjoy them in a more big and beautiful state.

Temple Day

Temple Day
We took this on the day of my first temple visit

The Great Outdoors

The Great Outdoors
Pre-Marriage Camping trip