***

***

10.21.2010

#10 - Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

I love music and listen to just about everything, so this assignment could take me hours.  Here are the songs that first came to my mind:

Happy:
  •  Rhythm of Love - Plain White T's
  • Elephant Love Song - Moulin Rouge soundtrack
  • Come What May - Moulin Rouge soundtrack
  • Most songs on our blog
  • Sherwood
  • Nearly anything by Sondre Lerche
  • Peachy - Missy Higgins
  • Lay me Down - Dirty Heads (weird lyrics, cool sound)
  • I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
  • Michael Buble (His voice is amazing)
  • You and I - Jason Mraz
  • Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
  • Inches and Falling - Format (ironic... I know)
  • Ingrid Michaelson
Sad:
  • Hello - Evanescence
  • The Special Two - Missy Higgins
  • Ten Days - Missy Higgins
  • Forgive Me - Missy Higgins
  • Night Lines - Missy Higgins
  • Need you Now - Lady Antebellum
  • City - Sara Bareiles
  • Between the Lines - Sara Bareiles
Bored:
  •  Sommer Lovin - Grease Soundtrack
  • Punk covers.  For example - Bowling for Soup sings London Bridge (by Fergie) and I think it's hilarious.
  • Poor Unfortunate Souls - Disney
  • Bear Necessities - Disney
  • Sing Life Away - Rise Against
  • Damien Rice
  • On Your Own - Green River Ordinance
  • Aida Soundtrack
  • Red, green, and purple Disney Classic CDs (I'll probably never outgrow those)
Hyped:
  • 99 Red Balloons - Goldfinger
  • Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard  (And just in case Rachel is reading this - YES I still do our signature dance move to this song every time I hear it)
  • Gangster Paradise - Coolio   (I know you're laughing right now.  Don't be a hater. This is a classic!)
  • New Divide - Linkin Park
  • Anthem - Good Charlotte
  • Several songs by No Doubt.
Mad:
  • Still Waiting - Sum 41
  • What I've Done- Linkin Park
  • Jude Law and a Semester Abroad - Brand New

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love that Missy Higgins is included on your lists. Love her! And you!!!

Heather said...

Moulin Rouge soundtrack is one of my all time favorites!

Our Wedding

Vwala! Here are our pictures as promised. They're miniscule looking on here, but you should be able to click on the link to enjoy them in a more big and beautiful state.

Temple Day

Temple Day
We took this on the day of my first temple visit

The Great Outdoors

The Great Outdoors
Pre-Marriage Camping trip