For your convenience, I am providing a color code for today's post:
Items in green were contributed by Tyler.
Items in purple were contributed by his lovely wife.
-Blogging is a lot easier than I make it out to be. It really doesn't take much time. You just have to sit down and do it.
-We need to take more pictures! I noticed that our post from last night included a picture that we've already posted on here before. Unfortunately we are terrible at taking pictures, but this has opened my eyes to the fact that we need to get better. How sad is it that I have no recent pictures with friends?! Sheesh.
-Our relationship has become more dynamic since we've been married and we like it a lot.
-Tyler really can write and blog! Happy day!
-Tyler does really care about more things than soccer and money.
-Tyler likes to try to upsell me in every purchase decision we make, even trivial items like laundry baskets.
-Shaela is really scared to play on a coed soccer team with Tyler.
-Tyler thinks that before you ask for his help you better have tried to work it out yourself (this is not aimed at Shaela).
-I LOVE bargain shopping!
-I LOVE buying stuff!
-I like the movie "North and South" (BBC version) just as much as I did when I first saw it. It is still fabulous!
-I could never be an army wife. It was so sad to be a lonely person in my house while Ty was gone. The cleaner house was not worth the trade off of having him here with me :) Hats off to all the lovely ladies out there who are better at it than I am. You are strong women!
11.09.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Wedding
Vwala! Here are our pictures as promised. They're miniscule looking on here, but you should be able to click on the link to enjoy them in a more big and beautiful state.
Temple Day
We took this on the day of my first temple visit
The Great Outdoors
Pre-Marriage Camping trip
1 comment:
I just watched North and South the other day! Thanks for introducing it to me!
Post a Comment