Ty and I just came home from a fabulous night out with friends so today's post is especially appropriate. We love our friends! I think that one of the greatest blessings we have is credited to the people around us. It really feels like we are surrounded by tons of awesome people!
Being married is awesome because you instantly gain tons of new friends through your spouse. Tyler has such a fun group of friends and I really enjoy hanging out with them and their wives. I pretty much end up laughing until I cry every time we get together with them, due to all the energy and hilarious comments floating around between everyone.
My friends are also fun to be around. We don't live as close to some of my friends as we do Tyler's so it feels like we don't get to see them nearly as much, but we always have a nice time whenever we plan things. Speaking of which, hooray for pizza parties!
Additionally, we have made lots of hip new friends through school, work, and church since we've been married-- friends we go camping with, friends we play Rockband with, etc... and it's always a joy to kick it with them as well.
I can honestly say that each of our friends are incredible. They are all great people and very supportive of us and we feel so blessed and so privileged to have them in our lives.
As a side note, Tyler and I got talking about friends on our way home today. We were discussing how awesome it is that you can go years without seeing a friend and then run into them and it's like nothing ever changed. It takes some truly great friends to pull something like that off. Recently we've been getting together with some friends who Tyler hasn't seen since elementary school. Seriously, elementary school! And guess what? We have enjoyed it immensely. Everyone gets along great; they still have tons of fun and make a point to get together now regularly. And what's more? The wives/girlfriends have totally hit it off. Now that's what I call cool!
Thank you to everyone who is reading this for being such awesome friends! You guys are the best!
11.06.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Wedding
Vwala! Here are our pictures as promised. They're miniscule looking on here, but you should be able to click on the link to enjoy them in a more big and beautiful state.
Temple Day
We took this on the day of my first temple visit
The Great Outdoors
Pre-Marriage Camping trip
No comments:
Post a Comment