Tyler agreed to go along with me and my desire to do this 30 day challenge because he is a good husband and lets me do whatever I want. It has been a lot of fun to involve him in all of this! It's definitely the most I've seen him get involved since we started the blog. Surprisingly, he actually reminded me about the need to post on several occasions when I forgot about it.
As for me, I just thought it sounded fun. I've always liked blogging, but I rarely get around to doing it because it's such an easy thing to put off when there's no time constraint. I knew that with this challenge I'd have a reason to blog every day. It's been great because it has gotten me into the habit of sitting down and just doing it. It's actually a fairly easy thing to do and doesn't take nearly as much time as I once imagined.
Here's a shocker though- I never expected to gain such a conscious eye for things to blog about. Now that I'm in the habit of blogging every day, it's always in the back of my mind. I can think of several times in the last couple of weeks where I've seriously made mental notes about possible future blogging topics. It has really gotten my brain juices flowing. Overall, I'd say it's been a great experience; I accepted the challenge for fun and surprised myself with the consequences that came because of it. You should all try it sometime!
11.07.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Wedding
Vwala! Here are our pictures as promised. They're miniscule looking on here, but you should be able to click on the link to enjoy them in a more big and beautiful state.
Temple Day
We took this on the day of my first temple visit
The Great Outdoors
Pre-Marriage Camping trip
No comments:
Post a Comment