***

***

8.27.2011

My Lovely Baby Bump

Somewhere there is an 11 week picture floating around... I just have yet to find it.  So for now, here is the progress of my lovely baby bump:
20 Weeks

26 Weeks
32 Weeks

Now that I'm growing more huge every day, hopefully we can be better about these picture updates.  And hopefully when baby is here and it really counts, we'll be able redeem ourselves in the regular picture-taking department.

Hope all is well with y'all!

1 comment:

Luke and Andrea said...

Cute cute cute!!! I'm so glad you posted them! It's so fun to see the progression.

Our Wedding

Vwala! Here are our pictures as promised. They're miniscule looking on here, but you should be able to click on the link to enjoy them in a more big and beautiful state.

Temple Day

Temple Day
We took this on the day of my first temple visit

The Great Outdoors

The Great Outdoors
Pre-Marriage Camping trip