P.S. One quick question for anyone who is brave enough to answer-- Ever since I started this blog, I've wondered why Blogger offered so few font options. It felt like all of the offered fonts were so dull and displayed no sense of personality. Today I noticed that my concerns were met; Blogger has at last joined the world of cute fonts and there are so many cute options to choose from! Hooray!
The only problem is that each time I chose a font and applied it to my blog, I couldn't help but utter an unsatisfied sigh/grunt. I found myself thinking in a grumbling sort of way about how I wouldn't take the time to read a blog if it required me to read long passages in fonts like that. I've read about how sans serif is supposedly easier on the eye, but I also wonder if part of it is just that I'm a lazy reader and regular fonts require much less effort on my part as the reader.
Either way, this is the most exciting option I could come up with. Does that make me a boring person?
2.18.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Wedding
Vwala! Here are our pictures as promised. They're miniscule looking on here, but you should be able to click on the link to enjoy them in a more big and beautiful state.
Temple Day
We took this on the day of my first temple visit
The Great Outdoors
Pre-Marriage Camping trip
2 comments:
well, probably.
Actually, any professional Graphic Designer (aka my husband ;) could tell you, that simple fonts are the only thing to do when it comes to large amounts of text. If you try to get too fancy it's just obnoxious. Professional is not boring. Professional is classy. Professional is important. Professional can make you a lot of money on some occasions. :)
Post a Comment