***

***

3.09.2011

Davis County Ballroom Dancing

I realize that because of your location, this is not going to be an option for many of you.  Sad day.  But for those of you who live nearby Davis County.....

Davis County Ballroom is hosting two dance nights for adult couples and it sounds like tons of fun!
 
If you've never danced before but want to try it out, this is a great opportunity because they are offering free dance instruction before the actual dance event starts. 

Unfortunately I am not getting any kick-backs for promoting this event so you can zap that idea right out of your little heads.  I just think it sounds fun and wish that all of you would come with me!  I'm not sure when we're going just yet, but it definitely sounds like something I'd like to attend.

Here is their flyer for more info (just click on the image for a full view):

3 comments:

Luke and Andrea said...

Oh! I wanna go! I'm afraid wee one isn't old enough to be left yet, but if he were I'd totally go with you!

Britney said...

You know Andrea...I can always be the on the scene baby sitter for such events -- someone to hold the baby while the couples have fun dancing :) Speaking of dancing, I still love the junction city big band dance right there on the Weber Campus, it's great music and so fun to watch the older generation with their awesome skills. The one in March is already over :( but there is another one in April, the second I think and they are pretty cheap and also have some dance instruction at the beginning.

Home on the Grange said...

Silly Britty. You can't sit it out while the rest of us dance! Now taking turns holding Peter, that could be a good idea. I think I went to the junction city big band dance one time and loved it but I haven't heard about it since. I totally want to go now! How do you stay informed of these events?

Our Wedding

Vwala! Here are our pictures as promised. They're miniscule looking on here, but you should be able to click on the link to enjoy them in a more big and beautiful state.

Temple Day

Temple Day
We took this on the day of my first temple visit

The Great Outdoors

The Great Outdoors
Pre-Marriage Camping trip