It has recently been pointed out to me that I haven't posted for a while. Looking back, it has been a rather long time. Let it be known however that I misplaced my camera cord. Now that I've found it, here are two new fresh posts.
We hope you all are doing well and as always, love hearing from you!
-Tyler and Shaela
11.06.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Wedding
Vwala! Here are our pictures as promised. They're miniscule looking on here, but you should be able to click on the link to enjoy them in a more big and beautiful state.
Temple Day
We took this on the day of my first temple visit
The Great Outdoors
Pre-Marriage Camping trip
3 comments:
Yay for the new posts! :) I enjoyed them thoroughly. And I'm sorry that your camera chord was misplaced. But I'm glad it's now been found!
Looks like lots of fun! I'm glad Tyler enjoyed his first s'more. I'd have to agree with him, though. What is all the fuss about?! There's just nothing like milk chocolate. Sorry Tyler... ;)
Oh my goodness, I didn't realize that Tyler had never had a real chocolate bar or a smore! Hooray for his first one! Both your posts were great! Keep 'em comin'!
Post a Comment