I can hardly believe that Aleah is already 3 weeks old! She has seriously been so much fun already. Tyler and I are still working hard to figure out how to be parents, particularly how to get her to sleep at night. While we're not there yet, we've sure been enjoying ourselves along the way.
Aleah is growing fast! At her two week check up, she had more than surpassed her birth weight and the pediatrician was impressed. She went from 5 lbs. 14 oz., to 6 lb. 8 oz. in 2 weeks. Alright! We must be doing something right if that's the case. She is in the 25 percentile for height and the 10th percentile for her weight. She is beautiful, cuddly, and smiles a lot (and no matter how many times I hear it, I refuse to believe that it is gas in her case. She does it on cue when we're talking to her... so don't even go there).
Motherhood really is the best and I feel so blessed to have her as part of our family. I'm already dreading the day that I don't get to spend all day at home with her, loving every second.
We had her first photo shoot 6 days after she was born. Here are some of my favorites. More to come later!












7 comments:
Beautiful!! That is wonderful that she smiles already, it took Regan forever. I can't wait for these little girls to meet and be friends some day!!
congratulations! cute kid!
She is so beautiful! I love your new family picture!
I love the pictures! Can't wait until I get to watch her while you're back at work!! (PS - we miss you at work!)
Gas smiles- bah! I think that's silly. They are like little practice smiles, very sweet:) But let me tell you, you will definitely know when you see a real deal smile, it's the best! Their whole face smiles.
Jodi
She is such a doll! And your pictures are amazing. I can't believe you look so great only a week after having a baby!
Adorable! Aleah is beautiful, I'm so happy for you both.
Post a Comment