***

***

5.04.2011

Drum Roll Please....

Well we finally had our appointment this morning and for now we are...

Yahoo!!  I'm so excited!  This poor child is going to be my doll.  I think baby girls are so fun to dress up and dance around with and doll-up and play dress up with and... need I continue? 

However, I have to offer a disclaimer here because today's appointment has left me feeling as confused as ever.  Last month it looked like a boy and this month it looks like a girl.  Now that I've heard one of each, I'm afraid to make any real plans.  Don't they know my nerves can't handle this???? 

We go in next month for our "big" ultrasound where they check all the vitals and fluids and all that and I can't get over the fact that they could be telling me then that it is a boy again (which would also be awesome).  Ugh.  And I can't tell you how many dozens of people have now told me all about their pregnancies and how they thought they were having one and then found out they were having the other.  Oh the anticipation!

Anyway, for now it is a girl and we are absolutely thrilled with the idea!!  Hopefully next month we'll be able to get a firm confirmation that will put my anxieties to rest.

2 comments:

RMF said...

Very fun! Joel & Eileen were told they were having twin girls. Had two of every girl outfit and the first baby out... a boy... Chris! That was 25 years ago though.

Lisa said...

YAY! She will be adorable! We are so excited for you! Love You!

Our Wedding

Vwala! Here are our pictures as promised. They're miniscule looking on here, but you should be able to click on the link to enjoy them in a more big and beautiful state.

Temple Day

Temple Day
We took this on the day of my first temple visit

The Great Outdoors

The Great Outdoors
Pre-Marriage Camping trip