***

***

12.07.2010

Murder Mystery Party

Our computers are still experiencing technical difficulties, so it has taken a long time to get this posted.  Sorry about that.
Last month we hosted a murder mystery party and it was an absolute blast!  I had so much fun decorating the place and putting our costumes/dinner together and I laughed hysterically throughout the entire night.
The actual game had a couple of hiccups, but that was to be expected since neither of us had done one before.  Overall though, it went really well.  There was a special going on when I bought the murder mystery so I ended up buying two, which can only mean one thing... another murder mystery party in the future! Hooray!  The next one is going to work out perfectly since I now have a better idea of what I'm doing and what things need to be done differently.
Thank goodness our talented friend Rachelle came!  As usual I took zero pictures, but Rachelle was there to save the day.  Next time I'm going to remember to take pictures of the table settings because I was so happy with how they turned out (complete with bones, candles, etc...).  Until then, I'll leave you with these pictures that I've stolen from the lovely Rachelle.... hopefully that's okay with her :)
Thanks everyone for coming and being such good sports!  You were all so much fun!  I hope you're brave enough to try it again in the future.







The Murder Victim (above)
The Murder Victim's second character (below)







No comments:

Our Wedding

Vwala! Here are our pictures as promised. They're miniscule looking on here, but you should be able to click on the link to enjoy them in a more big and beautiful state.

Temple Day

Temple Day
We took this on the day of my first temple visit

The Great Outdoors

The Great Outdoors
Pre-Marriage Camping trip