Tyler and I have long been against sending out graduation announcements for ourselves, but between the talent of our friend Donna Shelby and the constant pleading of a very dear-hearted mother, we caved. Donna took many lovely pictures of us and if all goes as planned, I'll be posting them within the next week. In the meantime, here is a sneak peek, along with my very favorite graduation picture of all time:


P.S. I can't figure out how to upload these images so that when you click on them, they get bigger and you can actually read the writing. If anyone would like to advise me on how to alleviate this problem, I would be forever thankful.
5 comments:
congratulations! That is very exciting, and fun that you guys can graduate together.
That picture is pretty amazing! Such unbounded joy . . .
You two are so cute! Congrats...that is so exciting!
Oh my gosh, a double grad announcement. SOOOO CUTE! It almost makes me want to put off graduating till my hubs does so we can do this too! Ha ha
Congrats!!!
So fun and cute! PS Message me on facebook! I want to know where these were taken!!!
Post a Comment