In today's world, speaking candidly about political issues is often viewed as cliche'. Thankfully this is my personal blog, so I can post whatever my heart desires and I think this music video is spot-on! Plus, I'm seriously considering adopting some of his dance moves--- they are fabulous! For anyone who is interested, check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2eh6f5Go0&feature=player_embedded
9.17.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Wedding
Vwala! Here are our pictures as promised. They're miniscule looking on here, but you should be able to click on the link to enjoy them in a more big and beautiful state.
Temple Day
We took this on the day of my first temple visit
The Great Outdoors
Pre-Marriage Camping trip
6 comments:
Taylor & I post about politics all of the time. We love it, and it's a great way to vent and just get ideas out there. As long as you aren't trying to start a "fight", people won't mind
That is awesome! I would have to agree with you on this one:)
Hooray for a new post! I love updates on your life, but of course I'm not about to bother you by calling to hear about it. Ha ha! We need to get together again sometime. Who knows if we'll manage it during this semester, but we are going to do a Christmas or New Year's party again, aren't we?
Thanks guys! Andrea, we do need to get together! It has been too long. Sorry we missed your dinner the other week.
I think I'm still going to do some sort of a winter party again this year, but it's so hard to coordinate schedules with everyone. So far the plan is to pick a day of my own choosing, invite more people than last year, and hope that a decent amount of friends can come celebrate with us.
Check out my friend Christie's blog- I think she was in that race you saw in the desert. Didn't you go out by Jericho?
Okay Lori, I don't know where to pust this, but I read her blog and it is amazing! What tough girl! I didn't recognize any of the trails in her pictures, but I can't help but think that it had to be the one I was at. Wow!
Post a Comment