***

***

8.02.2009

Tyler's attempt to blog



Shaela was kind enough to let me go to the All Star Game against Everton FC. We got great tickets from Don and Heather.
The above itallisized sentence, along with the picture, is Tyler's sole contribution to this post. He was insistent that we post about our fun anniversary celebration last week, got two sentences into it, and then handed the computer to me. Haha! As hard of a time as I've given him for this however, I can't help but be thankful because without his initiation, I probably wouldn't have posted.
So here's the story behind the great photo mentioned above:
Our anniversary was on a Sunday this year, so we decided to celebrate earlier in the week by attending the MLS All Star game at the Rio Tinto Stadium. It was a truly awesome celebration! Tyler took me to Olive Garden before the game and it was so nice to get away and spend some time with just the two of us.
.....Tyler wants me to say, "Holden was a retard and passed the ball to the wrong person." Needless to say, Ty's voice was rather weak after a wild game with slip-ups such as Holden's.
It was an intense game where the winner was finally decided after a shoot out.
We also now have R.E.A.L. scarves and shirts to remember our night by, thanks to Don and Heather.
It was so much fun!

2 comments:

Scott and Katie Smith said...

You two are so cute! The soccer game looks like a lot of fun!

Lisa said...

You two are so dang cute together! I love you guys! Hey, we made our blog private and I just realized I don't have either of your email addresses...I know I'm a terrible cousin! Send me your emails and I will add you again!

Our Wedding

Vwala! Here are our pictures as promised. They're miniscule looking on here, but you should be able to click on the link to enjoy them in a more big and beautiful state.

Temple Day

Temple Day
We took this on the day of my first temple visit

The Great Outdoors

The Great Outdoors
Pre-Marriage Camping trip