Unfortunately, yours truly struck out again in taking a lot of pictures, however I did take a few, so that's a step in the right direction isn't it?
I have been dreaming about seeing Wicked since I was a teenager, and Tyler has never seen a broadway play, or serious musical before, so this was a monumental night for both of us.
The end result? Tyler has now decided that musicals aren't quite so bad afterall (though I'm sure he'll still be selective about musical attendance in the future), and I was completely mesmorized by the performance. It was seriously amazing!! By far the best musical I have ever seen. I already want to see it again.
We were able to join my aunt, cousin, grandma, mom, and sisters for the night and loved every second of it. What a spectacular night!! I am so lucky to have a husband who let me buy expensive tickets for the evening. Thanks hun!


5 comments:
Awesome! I'm so glad you got to finally go. It definitely is an awesome musical, no? Ah...the high-school days of Wicked lyrics constantly entertaining us. You look so good in these pictures!
Yay how fun! It's so fun for me to hear about everyone going to see Wicked "FINALLY!!!" at home. :) It's my favorite, too. And I've seen lots of Broadways, so good job on taking Tyler to the very best one! Les Miserables should be his next one.
wicked in salt lake, that's awesome. Same story for us, that was Taylor's first major musical and he realized that they can be pretty cool- but as you said, he is still selective. We compromise, I go to rock concerts and he goes to musicals;)
So cool that you got to go! I am so jealous! I have been wanting to see it again...unfortunately Trav hates musicals! Tell your husband good job on going with you to it!!!
That is soooo awesome that you two got to go!!!! Luke and I are EXTREMELY jealous. He wanted to see it so bad! Me too!! Ha ha! We'll just have to wait for next time I guess, or take a trip to New York. Ha ha ha!
Post a Comment