***

***

4.19.2009

Long awaited images of our casa



Yes I know that we will need to redo this post in a couple of weeks since we are getting new wood floors that Shaela already told you about but hey I've got nothing else better do to right?! I haven't quite figured out how to format these posts so this will have to work. The top two pictures are what we bought the house looking like. the bottom two are what the house looks like at the moment







3 comments:

Travis and Crystal said...

Shaela your house is so cute! I can't wait till we can buy a house one day...in like a million years when we are done with Logan. Also, you will love Wicked. I have seen it twice and I loved it both times!

Anonymous said...

i love the yellow with the b board! very cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Our Wedding

Vwala! Here are our pictures as promised. They're miniscule looking on here, but you should be able to click on the link to enjoy them in a more big and beautiful state.

Temple Day

Temple Day
We took this on the day of my first temple visit

The Great Outdoors

The Great Outdoors
Pre-Marriage Camping trip