
It's my favorite time of the semester again. FINALS! Woohoo! Thanks to numerous amounts of energy drinks, Taco Bell trips, and Hostess cupcakes, Tyler and I are survivng thus far.
We are excited about several upcoming events. They are, and in no particular order:
- As of May 3, 2009, I will no longer be a full time student. Hooray! It's all part time from here on out.
- Tyler successfully passed his Finance 3200 class, which among other things, requires 100% accuracy on all quizzes. We are so proud!
- We liked fixing up our house so much last summer, that we've decided to do it again this year. We plan on installing new wood floors, and painting our lovely stone tiled fireplace within the next month. If you're lucky, I'll actually remember to post pictures this time :)
- Camping season is just around the corner! I totally think we all need to plan a fun camping trip... anyone up for it?
- We are going to WICKED on the 28th. I have been dreaming about that musical for many years now and am ultra excited! Pictures will be posted for sure!
That being said, here are some pictures from last year that I just recently got my hands on. Hope everyone is doing well and we'll talk to you again soon!


4 comments:
Hooray!! Nice blog post. We should make our summer BBQ a camping trip in addition to the BBQ. That would be cool, no?
Yay Finals Week! I'm so excited for you both. It sounds like you will have a busy summer.
BBQ aka Camping trip sounds great to me!! I'm so excited to get out and have fun :)
I'm totally up for camping!!!!! I don't see any pics of Wicked yet!!!!!!! (JK) Well I'm exited to go to the Clay Doons with u 2 on Monday!!! I am also excited to have you two sleepover with us Sunday!!!!!
Post a Comment