It's official: I am a TERRIBLE photographer! Perhaps a better way to put it would be that I am a nonexistent photographer. This past month we took an incredibly fun trip up to Island Park with the fam for my birthday. For once, we actually remembered our camera. The trouble is that we never took it out of our bag. Pathetic I know.
I wish we had really cool pictures to post up of our fun in the snow, but alas, we are empty handed, so instead I'll give a brief run down.
Island Park was an absolute blast!! Tyler surprised everyone with his superior snowmobiles. We've always known he was athletic and adventurous, but holy cow! He was incredible out there! Normally I get bored riding on the back with people, but those days are over. Tyler has converted me to passenger riding for the first time in my life. Not only did he show me up... he completely smoked me. It's so unfair.
In my defense, I was sick and had to stay indoors after the first day so I never really got a chance to defend my driving skills out there, but either way, he was fabulous!
I'm happy to say that I can still leave him in the dust on the dirt bikes, but I guess we'll just have to see how that stands this spring :)
Other than that, we've been super busy with school. Big surprise, huh? Tyler is taking several gross sounding math classes, which he is totally rocking at, and I am continuing with my communication studies. The light is finally at the end of the tunnel though, because I will graduate next fall, and then Tyler the following spring.
We are loving our house and have yet to post pictures of the final product up here, but it will come... all in time, right?
2.05.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Wedding
Vwala! Here are our pictures as promised. They're miniscule looking on here, but you should be able to click on the link to enjoy them in a more big and beautiful state.
Temple Day
We took this on the day of my first temple visit
The Great Outdoors
Pre-Marriage Camping trip
1 comment:
Snowmobiling sounds like so much fun! Hope this semester is going well for you.
Post a Comment