Today I added a video clip to our side bar entitled, "Emotional Hippies." Some people are undoubtedly going to think I'm crazy for doing this, but I love it for two main reasons.
1. It provides a rare glimpse into the undeniable fact that there are still nut jobs in this world.
2. The rest of us normal people can hopefully enjoy it for its humor. I cried the first time I watched it. Not out of sadness, but out of pure amusement in bizarre behavior.
For proof of my twisted sense of humor, check it out and let me know what you think. I'm seriously wondering if other people will find this as comical as I do.
P.S. Just click on the top picture.
10.20.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Wedding
Vwala! Here are our pictures as promised. They're miniscule looking on here, but you should be able to click on the link to enjoy them in a more big and beautiful state.
Temple Day
We took this on the day of my first temple visit
The Great Outdoors
Pre-Marriage Camping trip
4 comments:
I laughed so hard the first time I saw this.
welcome to california.
That was pretty funny to watch! I think you should post the other video that made you scream and almost jump out of your chair!
If I posted that horrifying movie clip, I might cause others to scream and jump out of their chairs too. While I have long been known as a menace to Weber's computer labs, I am not that cruel!
Jodi/Taylor-
Do you mean to tell me that you run across these loonies in regular California life?! I thought they just came out at night under full moons and the like. Yikes!
Post a Comment